A competitive and heterogeneous consortium
Galileo For Mobility consortium is composed of the following partners, which have relevant experience related to the project objectives and are familiar with users’ needs and market requirements in the MaaS sector:
The consortium covers the full value chain needed to exploit EGNSS technology for MaaS:
- Pildo Labs Wessex and Sensefields, technology SMEs which will be able to offer high market potential EGNSS OBU´s and MaaS platforms, building on the expertise of well known research centres such as CERTH and Transport Systems Catapult (on the transport area) and Creafutur (that has ESADE Business School as principal Board Member and is specialised in business strategy and user behaviour analysis). First customer could be Torrot, owner of Sensefields and manufacturer of electric motorbikes, bicycles and shared mobility operator.
- CLEM and TaxiWay, SMEs operating innovative shared mobility services, can benefit from this technology to improve efficiency and quality of their services to bring them more competitive.
- AMB and ACASA, potential actors of MaaS as service aggregators (public and private), will strengthen their position in a still incipient and conforming market, but with very high potential.
- Advisory Group members could still scale the results of the project to a higher level, if clear benefits and market potential evidence is provided during the project.
- All these entities will receive support from the UITP to disseminate and exploit the results among its extensive network of public authorities, transport operators and industry.