The ITS World Congress in Copenhagen has come to an end, and GALILEO FOR MOBILITY was present. On 17 September, G4M held a session where participants discussed various satellite technologies from the GSA and the benefits for the deployment of multimodality, new mobility services and digital platforms. Also reviewed was the advancement made in GALILEO for mobility projects funded by the EC, plus the point of view of the transport authorities, industries and users on the matter.
The speakers included:
- Alberto Fernandez Wyttenbach, European GNSS Agency, Czech Republic
- Martí Massot, RACC, Spain
- Steve Beck, SONY, United Kingdom
- Josep Maria Salanova Grau, CERTH-HIT, Greece
- Martí Jofre, PILDO, Spain
- Vivek Landge, Transport Systems Catapult, United Kingdom
- Jordi Ortuño, Barcelona City Council, Spain
We would like to thank everyone for their visit and interest!