On Monday 17 September (11:00 – 12:30) GALILEO FOR MOBILITY organises a session on Maximising the potential and the market uptake of the EGNSS in mobility at the ITS World Congress in Copenhagen.
Customer access to Mobility as a Service (MaaS) offering is likely to happen through a mobile application, which collets mobility needs of the user and offers the different alternatives for traveling. Instant geolocation of user and vehicles available are then necessary to match supply and demand. Satellite navigation technologies are widely used for this purpose and it´s a key enabler for most of the services. This session will provide an overview of satellite technologies from the GSA on the benefit for the deployment of multimodality, new mobility services and digital platforms, it will share advancement made in the GALILEO for mobility projects funded by the EC and the point of view of the transport authorities, industries and users.
The session will welcome the following speakers:
Moderator: Fiammetta Diani, GNSS Agency (GSA), Czech Republic
- Alberto Fernandez Wyttenbach, European GNSS Agency, Czech Republic
- Martí Massot, RACC, Spain
- Steve Beck, SONY, United Kingdom
- Josep Maria Salanova Grau, CERTH-HIT, Greece
- Martí Jofre, PILDO, Spain
- Vivek Landge, Transport Systems Catapult, United Kingdom
- Jordi Ortuño, Barcelona City Council, Spain
We would love to see you at stand B3 M5 (Orlando) on Monday 17 September!
COPYRIGHT PHOTO: Leo Patrizi; City of Copenhagen